Pixie dust in every colour...for all you tinkerbell's out there.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm back and a HAUL!!!

Okay so I realize that I have only made one post so far! I am going to try and make posts on more of a regular basis.
So I am slightly obsessed with two songs right now...you know the type of song that you can listen to over and over without getting bored of it. I also am a little biased to the first band "Stereos" because they are from my city, and I know the lead guitar player :) They are all pretty nice to look at as well! So at least check out the eyecandy :)
1. Summer Girl by Stereos
2. Good girls go bad by Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester

Go check those songs out if you havent already..they are both on itunes.com...they are so appropriate for summer and really make you want to get up and move and perhaps sing along as well!
Okay so enough about music and onto my haul:
So I bought my first benefit products yesterday and I purchased the Boi~ing industrial strenght concealer in #2, and Hoola bronzing powder.
First off I wanna say that I have wanted both of these products for a very long time but they are very very expensive the concealer was $30 and the Bronzer $38 (CAD) despite the price, they are both excellent products and I think I definately be buying more products from Benefit. That said, I was really impressed with the concealer it covers up anything and everything. I suffer from really red cheeks and it covers it up no problem! The Bronzer has a really matte finish so I generally will wear it in the day, and a more shimmery one for a night out. I wanna do a shout out to the two ladies that convinced me to try benefit and that is LucyMarie85 and Gemsmaquillage they both do youtube videos as well as blogging so go check both of them out!

The next product I got was a Gosh kohl white eyeliner and Gosh waterproof eyeshadow in Love that Beige. I love both of these products, the eyeliner is really soft and so you can use it on your waterline and the eyeshadow is so pigmented, I use it all over my lid especially under the brow bone and it works great as a primer as well as for highlighting. So I highly recommend both of these products as well.

My next purchase was from Revlon: brow fantasy in dark blonde which is basically 2 in 1 brow pencil and gel. This works so well, its very natural too, it doesnt actually look like I have anything on my brows. So if your in need of a brow kit go check this out..its around $10 CAD.
The other product from Revlon that I got was one of my all time favorites I have bought this lipgloss probably for 3 years: Revlon SPF 15 Super lustrous Lipgloss in shine city. I love wearing this gloss over nude lipsticks like Darling from Gosh. It is just a really pale pink with a bit of glitter/shimmer. Very neutral but it really gives a nice finish to lipsticks.

My last purchase was from Rimmel and I got the professional liquid eye liner in ebony black and exaggerate waterproof eye definer in 211 Sable. I got these after the youtuber Snoooflake said they were both really good. I havent tried either of these products yet but once I have I will let you know what I think of them.

So that was my haul, I plan to visit the MAC store soon and get a few things. So I will post that haul as well. Let me know if you guys have any recommendations :)

Bye for now ~ Meagen

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers