Pixie dust in every colour...for all you tinkerbell's out there.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2009

Mac and Sephora Haul


Hello!!! So I live in Edmonton Ab Canada for those of you who dont know, which is home to the worlds largest mall: West Edmonton Mall. You may be thinking wow, she is lucky, but let me tell you it is almost always overcrowded with tourists :p! I usually don't go there unless I need to go to a specific store that they dont have anywhere else, like Mac or Hollister or some other store like that. Anyways, I managed to spend quite a fair bit of money, but it was definately worth it.


So this was my first trip to a Mac store, and I was very impressed with the customer service. The makeup artists were very helpful, did swatches and showed me different techniques etc... and so of course I will be making another trip in the future! This was my third time to Sephora and I was not really impressed...they had too many people working there I think I was asked about 4 times if I needed help with anything, by 4 different employees. It was also so overcrowded in the store that I could barely get to the Benefit Cosmetics station. Anyways, after waiting in line I paid for my things and I checked the prices and they were actually more money in store than they are on the website. So Mac I will be visiting again, and Sephora I will stick with ordering online in the future.


These are the products that I got:

Mac

-217 Brush

-mineralize blush in moon river

-powder blush in well dressed

-creme sheen lipstick in creme d' nude

-frost lipstick in angel

-satin lipstick in snob

-pro color palette x 15

-eyeshadow in wedge, phloof!, espresso, sable, blanc type, jest and all that glitters


Sephora

-Benefit silky finish lipstick in Good to go (lipstick used on Bella Swan in Twilight)

-Benefit silky finish lipstick in ms. behavin (lipstick used on The Cullens in Twilight)

-Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion

-Sephora by OPI nail colour in Metro Chic


Okay so that was everything that I bought, if you want to know anything else about the products such as how I am liking them, or if you want me to do a review on any of them please let me know!

Thanks guys, Bye for now ~ Meagen

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, haha, knowing they used those lipsticks in Twilight makes me want them just for that reason! now I feel a bit sad, heh.
    Fab haul!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that was definately my main reason for getting them, but they are really moisturizing too :) Thx xoxo

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers