Pixie dust in every colour...for all you tinkerbell's out there.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A new beginning

I have decided to start blogging....just like everyone else. However I have the intention of using this blog to share with the world anything and everything. I hope that people will join in and will also share. I want to talk about the world in general, life, everyday events, makeup, shopping hauls, feelings, girl stuff, guy stuff, recipes, technology, travel, random facts........like I said anything and everything. The list is literally endless....and that is what is so great about the world...there is so much to learn and you can never know it all. The more people you talk to the more you know. So the topics of this blog will be really random and all over the place but that is exactly the point.

Check me out on twitter....@meagenc
I am looking to start uploading videos on youtube...doing makeup hauls...but that is my next project.

-someone is admirable when they have seen the world, accept and understand its differences and are a better person because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers