Pixie dust in every colour...for all you tinkerbell's out there.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 18, 2009

e.l.f. Silver Lining eye makeup look








Hey girls! So today I was just doing a few makeup looks, just messing around with different colours, and I decided to do a look that was used mostly all elf products. I love elf! I am going to be making a video this weekend on my favorite products from elf. So basically this look cost me $4. So really cheap and cute! How can you go wrong?? So I posted pics of the products and the look hope you enjoy! let me know if you have any questions!Have a fabulous weekend!!!




Products used:


elf wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara


elf brightening eye colour in silver lining


elf all over colour stick (base) in lilac petal


elf powder blush in glow


Mascara used: maybelline newyork lash stiletto


~ meagen xoxoxo

1 comment:

background

Followers