Pixie dust in every colour...for all you tinkerbell's out there.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2009

Products I can't live without!

Okay so hollymae20 did a video on this, and I thought it was a really good idea so I thought I would share with you guys, the products that I can't live without. So let's get started!

Hair:
I almost always do my hair curly or scrunched because my hair is naturally wavy, and straightening it everyday is hard on it. So I use Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse and Aussie Sprunch catch the wave hairspray. The combination of these two products is amazing! I strongly recommend these two products, especially if you have wavy or curly hair. Using these two products I towel dry my hair and then apply the mousse to my hair with my head upside down, scrunching my hair and then I spray the Aussie sprunch on the curls and scrunch again. Then I let my hair air dry and I am left with nicely defined curls.

Skincare:
Marcelle Oil free multi-defense lotion, its a daily moisturizer with spf 15, its just really light and nice to wear daily under makeup.
Roc Dermatologic purif-ac Fast action gel is the best product I have found for treating spots and blemishes, it works really fast too. It is about $20CAD
In terms of facewash I usually use Neutrogena products, right now I am using their Pink Grapefruit facial cleanser and it works good and smells amazing, great for early mornings!

Body:
Olay Bodywash and tone enriching ribbons in deep moisture and mineral shimmer gives your body an all over glow and is super moisturizing.
Victoria Secrets Beauty Rush Coconut Craze body drink lotion it smells amazing and leaves your legs silky smooth, literally.

Makeup:
Boing industrial strength concealer in 02 by Benefit. This works really well for full coverage.
Loreal Bare Naturale gentle mineral makeup with spf 19. This is great for summer, its a really light coverage and helps control shine as well.
Hoola bronzer by Benefit
Well dressed powder blush by Mac in well dressed
Maybelline lash stiletto for day and Loreal Carbon black voluminous for nights out.
Gosh waterproof eyeshadow in love that beige its a really nice highlight and eyeshadows stick to it really well, so it can be used as a primer.
Any brow product as my brows are definately unruly! Right now I am using Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde. I really like this product and I talked about it in a previous blog.
Lipsticks: I love Gosh Darling lipstick its a wearable nude and is great for everyday. Another great alternative is Revlon super lustrous lipstick creme in 613- Just enough buff. Both are really moisturizing.

In order to wear a nude lip you need smooth exfoliated lips, I picked up this product from shoppers drugmart for $20CAD and its Lise Watier Sensational kiss lip so soft exfoliating balm. This product is great you apply it and then rub your lips together to exfoliate and then the beads disappear and you are left with a gloss on your lips which I normally leave on and apply my lipstick on top of it.

So those are all the products that I can't live without! Let me know if you want any reviews or pictures of the products and I will post them. Also if you have any questions about any of the products dont hesitate to leave a comment.

Thanks guys! bye for now~ meagen

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers