Pixie dust in every colour...for all you tinkerbell's out there.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 13, 2009

Update

Hey guys, so this is just an update on the my life and the clean and clear blackhead eraser. Okay so as far as having less blackheads, I dont think it really does this. It is a great exfoliator and really makes your skin feel squeaky clean, but as for getting rid of blackheads..not so much. So I am glas I got this product on sale for $10CAD I may have been more disappointed if I had payed the full price. So I will keep it and use it once or twice a week as an exfoliator, however at the moment I dont think I will be purchasing anymore of the refill pads. I have lots left so we will see how it goes. Hope that helps, and let me know if any of you have tried this product, or what you think about it.

As for life, I will be purchasing an item or two from the colourcraft collection, so far im really only interested in the colourcrafted lipstick and the naked honey skin salve. I will be making a video on my haul, once i get the package in the mail. I also uploaded my first video yesterday, on the products I can't live without so if you havent gone and checked it out please do! Remember to comment, rate and of course subscribe!
www.youtube.com/user/kygen69

Also, I am really busy these next few weeks with school, I am taking two summer courses and I have an exam every thursday and friday basically...so Im having to really keep up on my studying and reading, more so than normal anyway. Okay so thats all for now ladies, I will post again asap!

Bye for now ~ Meagen

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers